Okay - so I didn't really want to start a blog here.
I already have a lj. I just wanted to comment on something my friend said in her blog and I couldn't unless I became a bolg user. And I thought - I don't really want to become a blog user. But then I saw the magic words: "It's free." and decided maybe it wouldn't be such a terrible idea to become a blog user. So I became a blog user. And this is my first blog post. And now I will go comment on my friend's blog.
Later!
3 comments:
a "bolg" user?! You misspelled 'blog'! How could you!!! Hehehehe.
I browsed to your blog via that bar a the top of my blog...thought I'd give you a hard time in that random, I don't know you, but we both use the internet sort of way.....
Gee thanks Jake - you're my very first comment! I feel so...so...noticed!
I've updated my profile a bit to include a link to my live journal - the one I TRY to update frequently. Feel free to check it out!
Thanks for noticin' me!
Post a Comment