Since my last post was so....um...hostile, and since I can't seem to get my creative juices flowing enough to write another poem, I think I'll post some nifty lyrics here. I can't have people thinking I'm mean and nasty all the time...
Open Windows
Love, I see you there adrift on the air, floating by the open window.
Ah, the sentiment of love, reflections that speak of what can enter when our hearts are open.
Here, witnesses appear and recognize how sacred love can be when stated.
Shared, shown for all to see the beauty that can be when love is cultivated.
Well our love is a sacred thing,
like the mysteries of the night, in the darkness, unwavering,
and still so strong come the light.
Our love is an infinite thing,
like the sun's last rays on the sea as it sets low in the west
and the moon rises.
--Sarah Harmer, Open Windows, You Were Here
No comments:
Post a Comment