My little angel of a car has been overheating. Jay checked the engine coolant level and added the appropriate mix of 50 percent glowing green liquid and 50 percent water on Wednesday night and it seemed to do the trick. But by the time I got home from work Friday, the little temperature guage needle was teetering near the red. We took it in to Midas today, but they couldn't get the damned thing to overheat. They ran the fucker for an hour and it just sat there. Mocking me.
So I thanked the nice man for his time, took back my keys, and drove it home. Of course, by the time I got home, the needle was riding right about 3/4 of the way up. Which, according to the guy at Midas is "perfectly fine for this time of year". We added more of the green/water mix because it seems to be sucking it down like Tara Reid on a bender.
I'm supposed to take it back to Midas on my way home from work Monday, preferably while it's overheating because they "can't fix it if it ain't really broke"!
My car. The next fucking Michigan J. Frog!
No comments:
Post a Comment