Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snow Day Part 2: The Death of the Sebring!

So, I get another snow day today.
Not because the roads are terrible.
Not because the power's out.
Nothing like that.
It's just because I can't get the damned car out of the damned parking lot because the fuckers plowed it in.
See:

And that's not just snow. No, no, no. That'd be too easy. That's snow, covered in thick ice, covered in snow, covered in thick ice. And Jay's car...God love it...stalls out everytime I try to give it some gas to get over the frozen tundra. The poor thing just sat there and died on me.

So...I get to stay home and wait.
For maintenance to get their act together and shovel the shit away.
For Jay to come home so we can decide whether to bother with attempting to get the car to a mechanic or just go shopping for a new one.
For millions of dollars to float down from the sky and make all of our problems go away.

So, don't be jealous of my second snow day. It's really not as fun as it seems.

No comments: