Ugh - I hate shorts! I mean, they're a great concept - shorter pants so your legs aren't so damned hot - I get it! But have any of you seen my legs? Probably not. You know why? Because I have the common decency to keep them covered up! Seriously! Mankind has not seen such a high concentration of white, curdled pastiness since little Miss Muffet sat unsuspectingly on her tuffet. (Curds and whey is cottage cheese - ya geniuses!)
But it's not just the glaring issue that I can't handle...it's also the creeping issue. You know you've seen it. Some poor lady just trying to keep cool on a summer day while her shorts are steadily creeping toward her holiest of holies. It ain't pretty. See:
I told you...it ain't pretty.
This summer, I realized I don't have to choose between burning up or looking like shit. There is a "none of the above" option for me - skirts! Yep. I'm wearing cute little skirts and dresses and loving it! See:

How cute is that?!?
(That was a rhetorical question. Don't bother answering it unless you plan on praising how utterly adorable my summer wardrobe is - 'k?)
So, while the rest of you are walking two steps, then doing some strange sideways, curtsey-like step, then walking two steps again through the summer, I'll be frolicking in my skirts! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment