Yesterday was the worst. They were entertaining a pack of pre-teen to late teen thugs and thought it would be fun to run up and down the hallway screaming and dribbling a basketball then get themselves locked out of the building and buzz EVERY apartment until someone let them back in to start the cycle all over again. The buzzer is what sent both of us over the edge. It scared the shit out of us. We both had been dozing off in that after-dinner lull and suddenly found ourselves bolting up from the couch in full-on panic mode. Not cool.
I wound up yelling "SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" at the top of my lungs and followed it up by leaving an angry message on the answering machine in the leasing office, which I imagine was either ignored or replayed as entertainment for the office staff throughout the day today.
I guess there's little I can do except buy some hefty earplugs and wish for the best...
No comments:
Post a Comment