Monday, July 07, 2008

So Much To Do in Saying I Do

I really haven't been the best blogger this year - I know that. I think my big mistake was making a New Year's resolution to blog more often. That act alone probably doomed me to blog almost never, because resolutions and I have a long history of breaking each other's hearts.

Wedding planning is another issue. The big day is a little over 14 months away now, so the wedding has slowly crept its way into the forefront of my mind. It's pretty much the only thing I think/talk/dream about anymore. I don't really want to bore the rest of the world with all the gory details, so I guess it's just easier to say nothing than to allow another topic to occupy my brain for any amount of time.

But, just in case anyone is interested in the wedding plans, I've started a little wedding website. It's not fully updated yet, but it's a start! Feel free to drop in and sign the guest book!

Thanks for reading - I'll try to be a better blogger from now on. That's not a resolution!

No comments: