Monday, July 27, 2009

Don't Tell Mom the Dishwasher's Dead

Our dishwasher died. That's the bad news.

The good news (at least in this instance) is...we're renters - so it's not our problem.

The entertaining news is...it apparently leaked into the dining room of the apartment below us. Ha-ha! Enjoy your karma, you miserable, noisy, a**holes!

The terrible news is...this:


That's mold and it's living under our sink because those f***ing morons just unhooked the water supply to the dishwasher and didn't bother checking for or cleaning up water in the f***ing walls.

This is serious. This is seriously serious. And, it's not one of the tasks on my wedding to do list (I checked), which is what I really need to be concentrating on right now since we're down to 82 days.

I am not happy right now. Not happy at all.

1 comment:

Andi @ udandi / Lunch It Punch It said...

oh gross. my allergies are flaring up as I look at the photo. sorry to see this.

thanks for stopping by my blog :)