My writing, my fitness, my friendships, the upkeep of our house....nothing was spared. And everything suffered.
So, I'm going to take some steps to end that suffering. That's right, folks. 2013 will be my Year of Attentiveness. (I know. It's a working title. Fine. It sucks. I'll scrap it.) But the point I'm trying to make here is that I'm finally making a New Year's resolution - one that I truthfully can't afford not to keep. This year, I resolve to be less neglectful.
And I'm starting with this blog. I've issued a challenge to myself to post a li'l something every day. And to make it easier, I'll be using photos as my inspiration. Can a picture a day keep the neglect away?
I guess we'll all just have to find out together.
Happy New Year!
![]() |
| First Photo of 2013! |

1 comment:
Congratulations on your determination! I think it's been years since I've blogged anything, so you're still ahead, even before this post.
Post a Comment