Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Return of Inevitability

With the return of warmer, longer days, comes the return of something I dread even more than standing in line at the DMV or scraping gum off the bottom of my shoe...yard work.  Sigh.  This afternoon I hung up my fancy Easter dress in exchange for my rattiest tank top and yoga pants and ventured outside.  It was...grassy, and dirty, and sweaty, and inevitable.

But another inevitability of the spring and summer months is lounging on the back deck with a good book.  Which makes it super convenient that my friend, Deborah Nam Krane is releasing the 5th volume in her New Pioneers series, The Golden Boy Returns, tomorrow! WooHoo! So looking forward to diving into this one with a Seersucker in one hand and the sun over my shoulder.
Every game has its rules...and everyone who plays has to admit they want to win.

Click through one of the links below if you'd like to check it out, too!


Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Deborah Nam-Krane said...

Thank you! And while I've never had a Seersucker, that all sounds divine:)

Deborah Nam-Krane said...

Thank you! And while I've never had a Seersucker, that all sounds divine:)