Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Can't Get This Song Out Of My Head!

Tell me how to understand it - the feelings that come to stay inside sometimes
the places I never seem to know enough about, but I'm starting to learn somehow.

Fail me. It wouldn't be the first time promises turned into maybe knots.
But the knowledge that maybe it's not under my control....
well I'm starting to learn somehow.

Anything stings my heart in wintertime, or anytime.
Pardon my shameless words - they speak what seems to be true.
But how can it be true?
Where is the proof?
It's under our control.
It's under our...

Tell me how you felt before I let my heart bleed onto your path again.
'Cause I've been waiting, it seems forever, time and I have fought -
But I'm starting to learn somehow.
----Reid Jamieson - The Unavoidable Truth - "Starting To Learn"

No comments: