Nothing quite fucks up your day like stepping in gum at the gas station and then getting it all over your damned brake pedal. Ugh!! And it wasn't even bubble gum. It was some nasty mint shit that's supposed to give you fresh breath but somehow takes on a more nauseating smell after baking on the concrete for God knows how long. No - I didn't stick my nose down there and sniff it! But everytime I moved my foot from the brake to the gas...it stretched the gum and the smell just wafted up in my face. Nasty!! I won't tell you how I finally got it off because it's one of those embarrassing "home remedies". Okay fine, it was peanut butter. Happy?
In other news...

I don't recall reading this in any of those "Cincinnati Living Guides" I thumbed through before moving here. Had I known, I might have reconsidered...ya know?
No comments:
Post a Comment