Jay and I did our Christmas shopping for each other today. We drove all over town to various shopping locations, separated at the car and met back at designated times. I've become so accustomed to laughing with him whenever I see or hear something crazy while we're out among the masses, that I felt a bit lonely. So I decided...gulp...to chat on my cell.
I know.
I know.
But, it wasn't a completely selfish act. First of all, there were some very important Holiday details to work out with both Kevin and my Sister and I can no longer get any reception in my apartment building, so I had to call them while I was out anyways. So why not combine the necessary calls with the necessary shopping excursion? Right? So yeah. I did it. And not only was I talking on my phone pretty much the entire time I was shopping, but I also had my palm out because Jay's list-o'fun-crap was on it. So I looked like a total tech addict. I have officially become one of the people I've always disliked.
And I'll probably do it again. Only next time, I'm whippin' out the earpiece.
Oh yeah.
I'm goin' there.
No comments:
Post a Comment