Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I've Seen Better Days

Yesterday was shit. It all started when I spilled my entire breakfast down my lap. It was Special K and Strawberry Banana yogurt and it wasn't pretty. And I was wearing suede.

Then I tried to get ahold of Jay to see if he could bring me a change of clothes and couldn't. I went through the full range of psycho girlfriend emotions. I went from annoyed to pissy to frightened in the span of 2 hours. Again, not pretty.

Then I found a way to spend my afternoon at work completely alone by offering to load our old customer records onto carts so they can be moved across the street later on this week. The plan worked out well until I lost control of a full cart and sent it to the floor...files and all. Again, not pretty.

I really hope today's better than yesterday.
It just has to be...right?

No comments: