Tuesday, June 19, 2007
My Girlfriend Had a Vacation Day and All I Got Was this Lousy T-Shirt.
I'm on vacation today. Don't get too excited for me...I have a doctor's appointment. It's at 11:15, which is just one of those weird times where it's too early to work a half-day in the morning and too late (because I don't know how long it will last) to work a half-day in the afternoon. So, I took a full day and plan to catch up on my blogs (Holy shit Ross...20 minutes? Really?) before the appointment and take care of Jay's birthday shopping (June 29th folks...mark your calendars) afterwards. So if you're picturing me lounging by the pool, sipping margaritas and soaking in the rays, you're way, way off. In fact, instead of feeling happy that I'm not at work, I'll probably spend the entire day dreading the amount of crap that will be piled up waiting for me tomorrow. I will (fingers crossed) get to enjoy at least one guilty pleasure on my day off....Ellen. What can I say? She just makes me smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment