Once upon a time, I was a girl who updated her blog every day. Now I'm a girl who updates her blog every...year? Holy crap, people! What happened?
Well, here's some good news for those of you who've been sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for an update. Somebody bought me a snazzy new laptop and expects me to use it. And since I'm not so big on failing to live up to expectations, I'm going to make an attempt to write more often.
Yay!
So...it's Sunday. Nobody told me how different Sundays would be after we moved into the house. Obviously I knew things would be different, but Sundays? Really? How different could laying around in fuzzy pants without zippers be? But it is different. It's completely different. Now I have to climb stairs to get to those fuzzy pants. Stairs, folks. Stairs. And now I have to decide which room to lay around in, because there are lots of options: Bedroom, Guest Room, Living Room, Study, Family Room? All of the above! And where the Hell is Jay? I haven't seen that guy in over an hour. I'm telling you, this place is excessive. But I'm learning to deal with the awesomeness.
Speaking of awesomeness, I dressed as Deborah Harry for our work Halloween thing Friday (that's not the awesome part...well, crap, it is pretty awesome, but hang on - it get's even more awesome) and folks seemed to think I'd look nice as a Blonde. So, I ignored them all and went red instead. Yup, I'm a fiery redhead now. Who wants to see it? Anyone? Anyone? Yeah...that'll have to wait until I'm all gussied up for work tomorrow because I can't bring myself to snap a pic of myself in my fuzzy pants. Even from the neck up. You can tell. It's a whole fuzzy pants aura. It's just not happening. So stop asking.
Soon, though. Well, sooner than it took for this update to arrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment