Friday, January 30, 2009

9 More Random Things

For the record, I was listing random things back when the list was only 16 things long!
But, since I've been tagged many times throughout the past week to list 25 random things, I thought I'd suck it up and come up with 9 more. Enjoy:

17. I'm a borderline hypochondriac. Every time I feel even the slightest hint of an odd symptom of anything I'm all over WebMD assuming the worst. Because of this, I now firmly believe that Cancer is the Kevin Bacon of diseases & conditions. No matter what symptom you look up...you'll eventually wind up reading about Cancer.



18. I don't know how I lived before Vanilla Zero.



19. It was always pretty obvious to me that I was a musician, but it was only fairly recently that I realized I should have been a vocal major.



20. If I were skinny and had a lot more money, my entire wardrobe would look like Audrey Hepburn's.



21. I've stomped my feet and screamed at our downstairs neighbors so many times that it's lost all meaning. In fact, I'm pretty sure they've turned it into their own little drinking game. "Take a drink every time the crazy lady yells. If she swears, chug the whole thing."



22. I've only met a few celebrities so far in my lifetime, but the most charming one by far was Richard Harris.



23. The least charming was BNL's Tyler Stewart.



24. I still have the teddy bear my Daddy brought me in the hospital when I had my tonsils removed at age 4. She recently made friends with the teddy bear my Daddy brought me in the hospital when I had my gall bladder removed at age 34.



25. I've decided I'd like to become more textually active, but right now the only people who've shown any interest in taking things to that level are Jay & my sister. C'mon, what are you all afraid of? I promise to still respect you in the morning.

No comments: