Tuesday, January 27, 2009

There's No Business Like Snow Business

Jay gets a snow day today.

I get to work from home. It's my own fault. I chose to bring everything in my inbox home with me last night. I could have just left it all there and spent a carefree day making snow angels and sipping cocoa. But no. I had to be a responsible adult.

Curse you, maturity! I hope the first snowball hits you right in the face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't think of it as "maturity" necessarily. I think of it as "self-preservation". You knew if you didn't do it at home, it'd just be waiting for you in triplicate when you got back. So, still, it was a selfish motivation when you brought it home - you didn't want to deal with the f***tards who were going to slam you when you got back.

Now, go make a snow angel, dammit.

Love-
Sis