70 Questions I Guarantee You've Never Answered
1. Would you chew gum after someone else already has?
I don't think I could do it. Even if the someone else was Jay. It's just too gross for me. I can't even take my own gum out, then chew it again later without getting the heebeejeebies. It's a texture/temperature issue.
2. What describes your relationship status?
Jay and I actually touched on this the other night. I was talking about something I had done or seen in BG and said, "This was back when we were dating." I meant to say "back when we were first dating" but it came out wrong and he asked, "Aren't we still dating?" and we both realized it's a bit more than that. It's more like a domestic partnership now. But we both flinched at that because it just sounds so boring and stiff. So I...I guess we're in love and living in sin! That sounds fun, right?
3. Who was your last call from?
The last call I received was at work, from Mike.
4. Are you a heart breaker, or the broken heart?
A little from column A and a lot from column B
5. Ever Been Skinneydipping?
No.
6. Earrings or necklace?
Necklace.
7. Who have you talked to most today?
Jay I guess. Although I didn't really say much. Just something like "The damned cat woke me up and now I can't get back to sleep."
8. Pumpkins?
What kind of question is that? I like my sister's response: "Smashing."
9. Friend of the opposite sex that lives closest to you?
Nick lives in Fairfield...somewhere. Although he's more of an acquaintance than a friend, since we never really see each other outside of work. But he's a really cool guy, so yeah, Nick.
10. Color of your shirt?
White.
11. How many years have you taken a language?
I think I took 3 or 4 years of Spanish in high school, but since most of those were with Marva, I don't think they should count. They certainly didn't help me when I tried to test out of Spanish in college! I think I took 2 semesters of Spanish in college? I don't remember. I blocked out pretty much every class that was not in the music building.
12. Who's on speed dial 2?
Jay.
13. What color is your background on your computer mainscreen?
Black.
14. Do you wish on 11:11?
Is it just 11:11? I thought it was any time the digits all read the same. Like 3:33 or 4:44, etc. No wonder none of my wishes come true!
15. Good advice if you ever go camping.
Don't. (Stolen from my sister who stole it from someone named Mandy.)
16. Are you a bad influence?
Nah.
17. What color are your eyes?
They change...depending on what I'm wearing. I think they're supposed to be Hazel, but they can lean toward green & brown.
18. Would you rather have your name or your siblings name?
Sure, Suzanne's pretty and all, but Kerrie seems to sum me up better. I don't know how...it just does!
19. Would you do anything for someone?
I would do pretty much anything for Jay or my family...after that, no.
20. Have you ever been called a bitch?
Yes. I'm sure more times than I'm aware of.
21. Fav. color?
Brown.
22. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Sometimes. :)
23. What song is on?
Nothing right now.
24. Are your grades good?
I'm not a student. But I recently had a great review at work! Does that count?
25. Do you ever think people hate you for filling these out?
Hate is such a strong word.
26. Would you date anyone on your top friends?
I am in love/living in sin with one of my top friends...so yeah.
27. Does your best friend have a myspace?
Yes...FINALLY!
28. Whose page did you visit last?
Sue's!
29. Last time you went out to lunch?
Yesterday. I went with Cindie to Blue Ash Chili, where apparently they must not get very many young, attractive, female customers because it was nearly a "needle scraping across a record" moment when we walked in. (You think I'm exaggerating, but you're wrong.)
30. Do you watch the Gilmore Girls?
Nope.
31. Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson?
Who?
32. Have you ever seen or enjoyed watching the O.C.?
GOD NO!
33. Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D.s?
Nope.
34. Which radio stations are your favorites?
What's a radio? I listen to mini discs in the car.
35. Are you a Lost fanatic?
Nope.
36. Still have pictures of your ex?
I think there may be some of the wedding photos in my old room at Mom and Dad's house, but I don't have any here.
37. Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library?
I have that soundtrack they put out after the first season of their show...so yeah. It has some fun sound clips on it: "Well I tell you what, I'm Ozzy Osbourne's wife. Now shut the fuck up and go to bed!"
38. Alanis Morisette?
I have Jagged Little Pill & Under Rug Swept. I'm sure Angie & Heather could bring me up to speed on what's missing from my library.
39. Do you watch Family Guy Regularly?
Not really.
40. King of the Hill?
Nope.
41. Do you read trashy romance novels often?
Thankfully, never.
43. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
Yes!
44. Do you ever sing obnoxiously in the shower?
Yes!
45. Have you ever watched a little kid's show?
Yes. And I don't have children, so what does that say about me?
46. Have you ever pretended your crush was with you when they weren't?
I used to when I was little.
47. Did you draw pictures for your first crush back in elementary?
No...but I let him kiss me during story time in Kindergarten.
48. Have you ever liked a girl/boy but didn't ask her/him out because you were afraid?
Yes.
49. Have you ever written a poem or story about your life?
About aspects of my life, yes.
50. Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but a certain person?
Probably.
51. Have you ever liked someone solely because of their appearance?
Funny story: Before I knew Jay, I was sitting at a traffic light on a particularly lonely day in Kerrie-Land and I was thinking about how I needed to widen my circle, meet more people. Then Jay walked past my car, and I thought "See, look at that guy. The Cosmos guy. He seems so cool. I wish I knew that guy!" Imagine my surprise a few months later when "that guy" walked into Baxter's birthday party. So, yeah. I was originally drawn to Jay's appearance. But if he hadn't also been smart and funny and sweet, it wouldn't have gone anywhere.
52. Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis?
Doubt it!
53. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization?
I have a few quirks.
54. Have you ever been to South America or Africa?
No.
55. Do you know how to knit?
No.
56. Do you have a cell phone or iPod with a patterned cover?
No.
57. Have you ever written love song lyrics yourself and put them on myspace?
No.
58. Do you keep a diary or journal online?
I have 4 public blogs which are cross posted because I have different readers on all four sites and I have 1 anonymous blog.
59. When you open your closet, what is the dominant color?
Black.
60. Baskin Robbins or Coldstone?
Graeters.
61. Physics or chemistry?
Graeters.
62. Earphones or headphones?
Earphones.
63. Pink or teal?
Pink.
64. Earrings or a ring?
I don't have any rings. Ahem. So I'm gonna have to go with earrings.
65. Commitment or casual dating?
Commitment.
66. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars?
Star Wars.
67. Fly or road trip?
Road Trip. I absolutely hate flying.
68. Starbucks?
I'm not into over-roasted, over-priced, over-hyped sludge. Although, I did enjoy their raspberry-green tea-what-the-fuck-ever-that-was they had last summer. I could have done without the glowing color. But it tasted yummy.
69. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Toy Story.
70. Have you ever bought clothing at Sears?
I have seen the softer side of Sears.
No comments:
Post a Comment