Why did I wear a short skirt today? I'm freezing my ass off and there's nothing I can really do about it, you know? I could put my jacket on, but it's not my upper half that's cold. I get up and down a lot, so I can't exactly wear it on my lap like a blanket. So I guess I'll just sit here and freeze. The thermostat says it's 73 degrees in here. Yeah. The thermostat's full of shit.
In other news, I got to drive the nice car today. Well, it's not exactly nice anymore, since the hood is still dented in from the Great Ice Gauntlet of 2007, but it drives without jerking me around like I've got hydraulics. And Jay filled up the tank, cleaned up the clutter and added an air freshener. I felt like a princess driving in to work this morning! Right up until I called the bimbo ahead of me a miserable C-U-Next-Tuesday because she was too busy putting on her make-up to notice that the light had changed and everyone around her was moving. I don't think princesses swear and wave their arms wildly. It's just not dignified.
No comments:
Post a Comment