Actually I have two quotes...
The first happened last night when we were watching E!. The Soup had just ended and we were both too lazy to move and change the channel, so the next show, which highlighted Sacha Baron Cohen, began. The first phrase out of the narrator's mouth was "The man of many faces..."
Jay squinted in his typical "What the Hell?" fashion, held up his fingers in a "v" and very matter of factly said, "Two!"
The second was while we were grocery shopping at Jungle Jim's. At Jungle Jim's, each section of the store pumps its own music through the speakers. When we reached the produce section, we could hear the Stones' version of Beast of Burden blaring overhead. Jay looked me in the eye and said, "Kerrie, I'll never be your beast of burden...more your parasite of irritance."
It's a good thing "Humor" has always been my first answer when asked what I look for in a mate!
No comments:
Post a Comment