Sunday, February 03, 2008

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...

I like our upstairs neighbor. Really, I do. We've had some nice chats in the hallway about movies, music, cooking, etc. And he's always been super nice. But this weekend, he has committed an unforgivable offense - yesterday and again today, at 6:55 am, I was roused from my precious sleep by the persistent "beeping" of his damned alarm clock ...and he's, of course, nowhere to be found. I'm assuming he's over at his Canadian girlfriend's place. Probably all snuggled up, just snoring away. Meanwhile, I'm tossing and turning, stuffing pillows over my head, dreaming of construction sites and large trucks backing up.

Maybe it's just my lack of sleep talking...but I think I may be capable of killing this guy. Not in a quick, humane way either. No, no, it'll have to be slow, repetitive, torturous and will probably take place at 6:55 am on a Saturday morning!

No comments: