a. list seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself
b. tag seven people to do the same
c. do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it"
a.
1) I am allergic to Walnuts, Pecans, Hazelnuts & Poppy Seeds...but miraculously okay with Almonds.
2) I'm afraid of vacuum cleaners. Not so much that I can't use them. I just freak out if one comes anywhere near me while someone else is using it.
3) I can't whistle.
4) I can name the 50 states in alphabetical order (thanks to that Fifty Nifty United States song I sang in 5th grade).
5) Whenever I'm filing at work, I'm compelled to sing the alphabet song in my head...or sometimes out loud.
6) My pinky toes are triangular.
7) I was once kicked in the mouth so hard that it broke my lingual frenulum (that little "string" that connects your toungue to the base of your mouth).
b.
On LiveJournal, I tag suzied73, ambermae & pattimac.
On MySpace, I tag Rose, Stephanie & Mandy.
And on Facebook, I tag Matthew.
c.
My aren't we feeling bossy today?
No comments:
Post a Comment