01 What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
I got a passport!

02 Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more?
Whenever possible, I prefer to not set myself up for failure. So, I don't make new years' resolutions.

03 Did anyone close to you give birth?
Jay's best friend Jeb & his wife Kristen brought little Kennelley into the world.

04 Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully, no.
05 What countries did you visit?
Canada, eh?

06 What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A house.

07 What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 17th - it's the day I became Mrs. Olzak!

08 What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I became Mrs. Olzak!

09 What was your biggest failure?
I didn't have any - I'm awesome.
10 Did you suffer illness or injury?
No injuries. An unfortunate ER visit over thanksgiving.

11 What was the best thing you bought?
My wedding dress! Here's how it looks on a skinny little bitch:

12 Where did most of your money go?
Yeah...even though we got married, I'm still pretty sure most of our money went to our damned, non-equity building rent!
13 What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Did I mention that we got married?

14 What song will always remind you of 2009?
Strangers in the Night - the Cake version (our first dance)
15 Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder? Part of me wants to say happier, because I'm married and I absolutely love it. But the other part of me wants to say sadder, because of what happened back in November (see Thanksgiving blog post). So...I really don't know.
older or wiser? Just older.
thinner or fatter? About the same.
richer or poorer? Poorer.
16 What do you wish you'd done more of?
Blogging.

17 What do you wish you'd done less of?
Worrying.

18 Did you fall in love in 2009?
Again and again and again.

19 What was your favorite TV program?
Better Off Ted

20 Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't like to name names...in fact, this blog post won't even have an index.

21 What was the best book you read?
The DIY Wedding

22 What was your greatest musical discovery?
She and Him

23 What did you want and get?
A husband

24 What did you want and not get?
Monks for neighbors

25 What was your favorite film of this year?
Star Trek

26 What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
My rehearsal/rehearsal dinner/decorating fiasco were on my 35th birthday.

27 What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Unlimited income

28 How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Thriftily Feminine

29 What kept you sane?
Jay

30 Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Hugh Jackman

31 What political issue stirred you the most?
Healthcare reform

32 Who did you miss?
My grandparents
33 Who was the best new person you met?
Edwards. He really is worth all the hype.
34 Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008

35 Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
"The book of love is long and boring
No one can lift the damn thing
It's full of charts and facts and figures and instructions for dancing
But I
I love it when you read to me
And you
You can read me anything"
Happy New Year Everybody!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment